The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

November 18, 2008

New Video Camera

Well, when I was in Hawaii, Kamalei's brother was showing me this new video camera he has. I guess the Ultimate Fighter BJ Penn uses the same one to update his site daily. So my boss and I were checking it out and fell in love with it. We decided to buy Kamalei one for getting 2nd in the Sunset contest and I bought one as well for work.

It is called the Flip Video Camera and is the best thing in the whole world. It runs on 2 AA batteries and has built in 2Gb memory. The usb plug for it is on the side and is only shown when the switch is hit. It can take up to 60 min of video content and you can even make your own videos by cutting and pasting different videos. It is smaller than a coke can and only an inch thick. you can even zoom in and out.

I know this sounds like a info-mercial, but it is the best thing for blogging. I brought mine home from Hawaii and messed around with it around the house with Greyson. I even bought a water housing for it when I go on surf trips. It is only $136 at Walmart and is worth every cent.

The website to check it out is: www.flipvideo.com


Check out the video I shot of Grey around the house.


____Geoff

No comments: