The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

November 16, 2008

Daddy's home

Ooopps... dropped him =)
The rough-housing is back home again with the arrival of daddy. Greyson and Chopper just can't get enough. When Geoff got home at 11pm on Friday, Chopper thought it was time to play, he was so excited Daddy was back. You see, I am not the one who does the crazy dog playing... I have to say when Geoff is gone, I particularly miss how much he takes care of the dog. You can probably tell Geoff was in Hawaii with how tan he is... I look so white next to him, BUT this will hopefully change cause Grey and I get to go back to Hawaii with him on Dec. 1-7 YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
So many of you know that I need a vacay soooo bad, and thanks to my in-laws I will get that vacay sooner rather then later. I just can't wait. And it will be so much fun with Grey this year since he is such a big boy now. Last year was a little rough, no sleeping through the night, no crawling, no solid foods... this year will just be magically. Can't wait to give you all a Hawaiian post...


No comments: