The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

November 3, 2008

Aloha From Hawaii


Well, I am currently on my usual stint to Hawaii for work, and yes I am doing work here, even though Bri doesn't think so........Ha ha. Flew in yesterday to meet up with my boss and to get our team house all opened up for them. The weather is beautiful but the waves are small.
We then came to the Turtle Bay resort to check in, and this is where the business part comes in. We have 2 designers, Myself and My boss, our Sales Manager and Our GM all flying today for Riders Roundtable.
This is basically where the designers show off new trunks and ideas and get the riders feedback. So yes....we are working.  I have 2 riders flying in today that I have to pick up and our staff video guy flies in tonight. We are also going to Costco to get food and supplies for the team house today. Busy day ahead.
The photo is from last night after we surfed off to the side of the hotel. As always, Hawaii never disappoints with the Sunsets.

only my first day away from Bri and Grey and I miss them so much. We had so much fun at Halloween, now each time I travel it gets harder and harder.
Geoff

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

working or not..... I'm jealous!