The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

February 1, 2011

Sweet girlie

I'm kind of obsessed with my daughter, haha, she is so girlie. Most of you know that throughout my pregnancy I kept saying no pink...blah blah, well, I knew it would just take seeing her and all that would be out the window. She is such a sweet, little lady. Her rosey cheeks, her perfect lips, her eyelashes and the way she bats them...it is just so amazing! I love her to pieces and can't get enough of her...
she just starting grabbing her toys...look at that concentration
its a mini me...which I could scan a pic of me in to compare

she loves her tongue right now


little belly button




pretty girl sitting up assisted










loving daddy





hi mommy







sweetest face ever
Love you to forever miss Emerson xoxo




No comments: