The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

February 10, 2011

A Moysa family recipe



So I attempted a Moysa family recipe tonight...decided to do so after talking to my mother in law... Good ole mac n cheese! I did it a little different, not to go against the recipe, but because I didn't have the exact noodles it called for. I figured a noodle is a noodle...it would at least taste ok.

And it did...it was harder to make then I expected only because the recipe is written with no amounts. Geoff said "it's always been that way." So I think I'll expect the mac n cheese to get better each time I make it.

We did add our own little twist...fried onions on top!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Good For You!!!! you're right, it will get better each time you make it. You'll also get over the whole "no measurement thing". You'd be surprised how many people have never had "real" mac and cheese.