The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

February 20, 2011

The beach in winter

A few weeks ago I took the kids down to my old stomping ground... I had posted one pic of that day of Grey already. Here are just a few mores. I love the sandy jeans, toes and hands on my boy. We are so spoiled to be able to enjoy 75 degree weather in February.

Greyson said he wanted to make sand angels...pretty funny. It made me laugh to think of all the kids who grow up in the snow, how they do snow angels all the time...not here, we do SAND angels. Hey, it works.

This is his funny cheese face. Hoping he doesn't continue this for Auntie Lous wedding.


My big boy officially is the greatest pumper on the swings, I love that I don't have to push him anymore...Especially cause sissy needs me, so I don't feel bad that Grey isn't getting pushed.
I love this boy, even with all his energy, attitude and crankiness =) He has been the best big brother ever and has become the funniest little boy around. Hey Grey... "you crack me up!"
xoxo



No comments: