The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

July 14, 2009

one of those days

It has just been one of those days.... the kind where you just want it to end. Where its only 8:40 at night and I am ready to say "good night moon," and "good morning sun." Hello to a fresh, new day... make a pot of fresh coffee, get a "hi" and a kiss from Grey, make Grey a wholesome breakfast, feed and walk the dog, pack up the "bags" for the day, and head to the freeway... drop Grey off at his child care, smack a smile across my face as I leave, even though all I want to do is cry... head to work to hang out by myself cause nobody is shopping these days... count down til 3:00pm then leave to go get my "baby" boy. Its all the same stuff I did today, but I hope all the unmentioned circumstances that come with each day bring about a better experience tomorrow.

So with that said... Good night moon, sleep well

Xoxo

4 comments:

jbel said...

oh-I've had so many of those days

the most recent way I've tried to mix standard things up is by changing breakfast ... muffins instead of cereal or a bakery treat ... lots of fresh fruit etc.

here's to tomorrow's sun arriving sooner than later!

Shwam Fam said...

oh my sis! that sounded so sad. i hope you have a better day today. today will be a better one! love you! and you only have two more days this week and its weekend

Megan Harris said...

Hang in there....we all have "those" days! I know that today will be better because you reflected on yesterday and have put it to bed! Hang in there and know you are not alone!!!

Jennifer Gilmore said...

Did you pass that day to me yesterday? I am hoping today is better. :)