The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

July 15, 2009

Just a hello

Today was a better day... its amazing how your personality, circumstances and hormones can make you so sad for one day. And then doing the same thing today, was just an over-all better day. I have to say, as my sister mentioned to me, which is so very true... we have our health. I totally agree and I never forget that. But I said, there are even the most lame days that come about and make we want to cry, then I usually feel better- and today I do.

I thought I would post some random photos of grey and I just doing NOTHING together all week while Geoff has been gone.






















Pool time is always fun... and when I get tired of being in the actual pool we always have the water table. Any mom out there that doesn't have one and has a small child... GET ONE. It is the best entertainment ever.



This is my attempt of getting a picture with me and Grey having breakfast on the patio... Look at his curls.





Having his blueberries on his stool








putting together the choo choo track himself... sadly, the choo choo would always fall off his incomplete track =)





We had a play date with Gavin Rodgers. They are BFF's... look at those brown boys.

2 comments:

Shwam Fam said...

Fun times with just you and your boy!!! So fun!!! I am SO happy you had a good day today. We can't wait for Gaga to come to music class with us..and Mad has special milk for him too! :)

Megan Harris said...

Glad today is better!!!! I love the fact that Grey sits in the water table! Classic!