The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

July 31, 2009

A day with Mom

I love Fridays, I look forward to Fridays, I count down til Fridays.... it's my day with Grey. So this morning I decided to take on the task of going to Disneyland, just the two of us. This was Geoff and my plan the whole time while getting the passes we did, we needed to be able to go on Fridays so I could take Grey myself.... I just hadn't done it yet. So today was the day, and we had so much fun. He was such a good listener, he had so much patience waiting in line, he followed my direction getting on and off the tram ( a fun task with a jogging stroller, a toddler and no extra hands.) He made it such a fun, memorable day. Now obviously, all the pics are pretty close up cause I don't have that long of an arm, but I had to capture the day.
Us waiting in line for Dumbo... he wanted to go on this ride first. He said no to the train, jungle cruise, pirates of the Carribean and the carousel all at first... he just wanted to ride Dumbo.
Cheese face on Dumbo


waiting in line for Small World











Now this is how Greyson was the entire ride of It's a Small World, no joke. He didn't want to look up at all... he would very carefully peek out of his right eye to see what I was pointing out. Then he would duck right under my arm.





Feeling a little Aloha with the hula girls






oh, he peeked big this time







The absolute best thing about Disneyland passes.... a trip to Dland makes the kid pass the heck out. Best nap ever!!!
Well, we really had a fun day. Three and a half super fun hours. Grey thanks for making it such a special day for Mommy... I love you xoxo








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sooooo fun! Next time we'll meet you there :)