The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

December 19, 2008

Holiday baking at Gamma's


Greyson and I went to my moms house today to do some holiday baking. We had so much fun. Auntie C and Maddy were there too. We each took on one project. My mom made banana bread, C and Maddy made toffee bars and Grey and I made Zuchinni Bread. Pretty nifty!!! We all can't wait to try them out. Mom is going to package a little bit of all of them so we can take a little package home to each house. Greyson and Maddy were big helpers. And we were very proud of them, how they each stood very carefully on Gamma's chairs and kept there hands on the counter if we stepped away for a sec. Greyson wasn't too fond of the apron... I think he knew it was a bit girly. The minute my mom got it on he wanted it off.

No comments: