The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

December 14, 2008

Ho Ho Ho

It's definately Christmas time at our house. I love this season... thank goodness for the holiday cheer seen all around town, cause not having Geoff here for most of the month is no fun. We had set up the Christmas tree before we left for Hawaii... yes it's a fakey!!! and I love it!!!! So when Greyson and I got back I had some finishing touches to do. Here is some of our decor... I will have to take a picture of the sign I made for the front door. I forgot to do that before I loaded the photos... just means another post.








Greyson being silly... that's his funny face



Greyson's Pottery Barn stocking


Our Heatilator... "fireplace" there's no chimney
My newest addition is the 'Merry Christmas' garland I painted last night



The tree
Can't wait for you to come home Daddy to enjoy it with us. Wear your sweatshirt home... its really cold here. xoxo



No comments: