The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

November 13, 2011

Life is moving fast

So I think it has been forever and a day since I've properly updated this blog. I have been working so hard on getting my business on the right foot that I am on facebook and my website all the time. It is so much fun, but so stressful too. It is all on me. The success or failure of my business is a direct result of how hard I work at it. Any of you with two children know how hard it is to be a good mom, wife, friend etc. let alone get the laundry, dishes, beds made etc. throw in starting a business. Wow, when I put it that way...how the heck am I doing this?! No wonder I haven't updated this blog properly.


Well...dinner is done for the kiddos. Daddy is making a yummy dinner for us two, so I'm taking some time to fill you in on our lives happenings. It's pretty busy here at the Moysa household. Emerson is a kick in the pants! She is getting so big and beautiful. I may be partial, but I think she is drop dead gorgeous and I don't mind saying it. Something about this little girls face is angelic. And her little personality is getting pretty funny too. She LOVES to dance. You turn on music and this little girl is bopping around.


Now, Greyson is loving school. He has a school best friend named Noah. He still has his bff Gavin =) He is learning so much. Just today he asked us how to spell Mommy, Daddy, Emme, Chopper, Maddy, Brody, Grammy, Gamma, Poppi, Poppa and Mike ( yes, Uncle Mike you were thrown in there) and he wrote every single one of them without our help. I was soooo impressed. He is loving soccer. We have been so sad that it has been canceled two weekends in a row.


So here is a random photo recap of the last few weeks.





Hi...remember me...I'm the mom


Emme and Daddy hanging out together




There has been a whole lot of tickling...reminds me of growing up!




Another moment with daddy



Brother after a super fun bday party





Halloween














Greyson and his class









pumpkin time


Love them!!!

No comments: