The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

November 30, 2011

It's beginning to look...

Alot like Christmas....yay! Oh I love the holidays. The only real damper is the hubby is out of town most of the month. :( Starting tomorrow it's just me and the kiddos for 17 days! I'm sure we'll keep busy. Today Grey did two crafts and insisted we do more, you think he's my son?
I actually had to tell him no...I've got too many days to fill, to do them all in one day.
Here's a peak at the holidays at the Moysa house. Grey was quite the helper this year when it came to the tree. He probably hung at least half the ornaments. He then helped take them all down to switch the metal hooks that hold the ornaments on the tree, to ribbon. This came after seeing a facebook share about a little girl choking on one of the hooks...no thank you!







There is still more to do, but thought I'd share a little.
Happy decorating!

No comments: