The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

April 19, 2011

Emerson Elle is 7 months

...and so close to crawling. Just yesterday she discovered how to get her knees underneath her. I forgot how amazing it is to watch a baby go through these huge milestones. So she has started to do the rocking back and forth thing, so I know the crawling is coming so soon. I looked back at Grey's baby book and he crawled at 7 months and 10 days...well, Emme is 7 months and 5 days today...lets see if she ties with her brother. Oh the mayhem that is about to occur...

She is up...
She is down...



and she rolled over.





Hi my green eyed girl







This is what brother was doing on the couch during all the photos




She has my cheeks...large



So big!



Showing off her balance...no more faceplants!


I can't believe she is already 7 months old! She has been such a light in my life. So dainty, so kind, so sweet...love her!

No comments: