The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

April 11, 2011

Dear Easter Bunny

Do you bring Easter baskets to Mommies and Daddies cause I have a wish list??? I really want this diaper bag from babies r us...its less then $60! Just not in my budget right now. How cute is it. And that center part opens to make it even bigger...LOVE! I would also like this:

Yes... I need a new highchair/booster seat cause my daughter broke the other one!!! (Its another good find from Babies r us.) Yep, she is mighty strong. I had taken her out of it, put her in her exersaucer next to the chair that the booster was sitting on and I guess the tray was just a little too close to her. She reached for it, got it and pulled down so hard she snapped the plastic pieces that attach the tray to the chair!!! Little stinker. It is kind of ok cause it wasn't the best chair. The tray wasn't a full size tray, which was fine when we used it for travel purposes for Grey, but this is our only highchair. I really, really, really don't want to bring the full size one up from the garage, cause our house just doesn't have room for it. sigh



And lastly... how great would it be to have this little beauty. It would have made doing the last few posts way easier!!! Instead, I have to run back and forth from my room to the family room where the kiddos are playing, just to get anything done on the computer. Oh well... a girl can dream.


Thanks Easter Bunny!!!


(ahh...retail therapy, without the final charge out)

No comments: