The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

October 11, 2010

Our new little pumpkin

This is long overdue, but oh well. Here are some photos from the arrival of our little girl
Emerson Elle Moysa
September 14, 2010
@ 2:13pm
6 lbs. 11 oz. 191/2 inches


















Below are a few photos from life at home the last 4 weeks... Emerson is an angel. Now that we have discovered she has a dairy allergy and I have eliminated it all from my diet...she is great. We are still working on getting her thicker. Greyson is doing amazing with her. Each day he does another sweet thing for his sister. All my anxiety about bringing Emme home was a waste of energy. I love these two little ones to pieces....
For a really amazing capture of Emerson's birth day, visit my friend Jen's blog
in her September archives you'll see Miss Emersons debut post =)
























Below has got to be one of my most favorite photos... There isn't much to it, but you know that Emme is in my arms, but Jen just captured the love on my face!


No comments: