The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

October 25, 2010

Lots of home time

We have obviously been spending a lot of time at home lately...I am really trying to get the breastfeeding thing down, which isn't going great so I'd rather be in my home setting. Emme is doing great either way, definitely getting bigger and sleeping good during the night. She's only up once, which is amazing and I'm so thankful for because I get no rest during the day. Greyson has completely given up on naps which is ok cause it makes for an early bed time, which I like. I realized yesterday that Emme hasn't had much tummy time so we have grabbed the rainforest mat and started that. She isn't a fan... we'll keep working on it. Grey has been a trooper with being cooped up in the house. We have gotten creative with the things we can do with a 1000 sq. ft condo... Fort the size of half our living room, race track that almost reaches the width of our house.... its been fun and super messy, but its keep me sane and Grey entertained. The one having the real issue is the dog...see pic below, you think he is jealous??? =)





















1 comment:

jbel said...

so I'm wondering who she looks like ... I can't tell???