The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

July 25, 2010

Heather's Lingerie shower

My best friend is getting MARRIED!!!!! Very soon actually...6 days to be exact. And yesterday was her Lingerie shower that my friends Bonnie and Amanda and I threw for her. To through a shower that you are proud of takes alot of work and even though it did...I wouldn't have done anything different. I worked hard on all the decorations, while the other ladies pulled everything else together. And Amanda, so wonderfully, let us have it at her adorable house. The weather cooperated beautifully, it couldn't have been any better. Spritzers were served, HoSum salads were had, yummy cupcakes were eaten and really cute, sexy lingerie was given. Such a fun day for my friend Heather!!!
The most photogenic girl I know

All the lovely ladies


Heather and a few of her guests

Besties forever


Me and the other organizers




Centerpiece I made with the help of Grey













Cupcakes Greyson and I made and decorated








H + J... Heather's theme







Love banner I made




















More centerpieces



food table
I absolutely can not wait for this coming Saturday... the big day is finally here and it is going to be so much fun!!!








No comments: