The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

October 11, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009

It was time for a visit to the Pumpkin Patch... Greyson and I joined the Shwams and Gamma and Poppi for a Sunday of Fun ( Daddy is at Nascar.) I always love this day, I get to put Grey in a cute Halloween shirt and just let him enjoy the day. I remember clearly the first year we took him to this very same pumpkin patch. He was 4 months old and we were just about to move into my parents condo in Aliso Viejo... now he is two years old and 4 months and we are just about to move out of my parents condo in Aliso Viejo. Its so crazy how fast time goes by!!! Always looking forward to each day and the new adventure it presents. I added a few pictures from last year at the pumpkin patch to this post... I am having a hard time finding his first Halloween pictures on this computer... enjoy what I found.








Riding the caruosel ride





Laughing at Poppi







My boy and Me








Our attempt at getting the cousins




Big boy riding all by himself





Cutest picture ever... so proud








The nose of the pumpkin




Oct. 2008 Growth Chart 2 1/2 feet






Oct. 2009 look how much I grew, smidge over 3 feet





Maddy being a silly girl



Oct. 2008 car ride, a little unsure

Oct. 2009 Same car ride, Greyson copying Maddy









First year on the train ride... he loved it. He also thought it was pretty funny that when the train went around one of the corners it went onto only one side of wheels... we were all freaking out that it was going to tip, and Grey was laughing




We were screaming for him to hold on, Maddy was holding on tight the whole time, Grey on the other hand was sitting so politely with his hands on his lap most of the ride... great and all, but wouldn't have helped him catch himself!






Screaming Cheese... so proud of his pumpkin
Oct. 2009 Halloween shirt



Oct. 2008 Halloween Shirt

He has just grown up way too fast. He was such a good boy today. He listened so well and said Thank you a bunch. He was my little buddy today. Thanks for the great day Greyson-
love,
Mommy





















4 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!! I love all the pics! He's growing up too fast!

Shwam Fam said...

We had so much fun today! Thanks for joining us. It was a blast. Great idea to add last years pictures too- I think I will do it! :)

Unknown said...

We were just talking today about how cute Greyson is, he's just a cute little dude. I can't believe how much he's changed, looks like you guys had fun! Love his halloween shirt too!

jbel said...

so where are you moving to?

I love that the cousins get to hang together so much ... ah- can't wait til we have some on my side to hang with!

all the kids look "Reehly" cute!
(can't play off that enough!)