The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

September 19, 2011

Emerson turned one!



So the little lady has officially turned one...tear! I can't believe my sweet baby girl has been part of our family for a year already. I've loved every minute of it. I'm thankful that I've been able to be home with her and Greyson even though it's been tough...emotionally, financially, physically. It doesn't matter cause I can say I was there for every single one of her firsts.

To you Emerson:

You make my heart swell. There are moments when you look at me and i'm in shock cause I didn't think I could love you any more...and then it happens, my heart grows! The way you hold onto me, the way you giggle, oh and the way you still smell like baby. Stop growing sweet thing! I forever want you to know how much mommy loves you! Xo

No comments: