The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

May 3, 2009

Say a Prayer

I was just contacted via email by a very sweet customer of mine. I helped design her crib bedding and chair. She contacted me for some business stuff, but shared some very sad news with me. Her daughter, Evelyn, born only a little over a month ago has leukimia! I was and still am completely speechless. All of you who are moms or are planning to be probably can not even imagine going through what she has and has to endure. I am hoping everyone can say a quick prayer for baby Evelyn aka "champ." Feel free to follow their blog www.teamdoyle.blogspot.com

Doyle Family... you are in our thoughts and prayers and we will continue to follow little Evelyn's journey. We know everything is going to be ok in due time! Stay as strong as one can, but don't be afraid to be weak either. You are teaching Evelyn the power of emotions and she will gain so much from your lessons.

3 comments:

The Bricks said...

I think my heart just crumbled when I read their blog. We'll be praying for them, thanks for sharing their story :-(

Jane said...

will do. I haven't read their blog yet...but was thinking about the Hennings and their little guy, and he's fine now.

jbel said...

I'll say a prayer too.

totally unrelated to this post, I was wondering if you could send me your address ... you could post it on my blog in a comment. some of the girls in NB are throwing me a shower and I wanted to include you!