The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

September 21, 2008

Art Project




Yesterday Greyson and I did an art project. With Halloween coming up we want to start to decorate the house. So I grabbed some orange paper and his nifty crayons that Grammy bought him and we went to it. He was having a great time. He gets lots of practice at Gavin's house, so he was holding the crayons really well. I have to say he made a masterpiece. Mommy added Happy Halloween to it and it is now hanging on the bulletin board. These pictures don't show it, but his new thing is to smile really big when he sees the camera and hears me say "cheese." I love him...everyday is another discovery for him and for me. Daddy is in Nicaragua right now, so we are trying to capture every moment this week so Daddy doesn't feel like he has missed anything. Actually, in writing that I just realized how this blog will come in even more handy for Geoff then anyone else. He is starting to travel alot in the next month or so, which we are not looking forward to. He gets home on the 27th and then leaves the 7th for Ireland and is gone til the 18th. He then leaves on the 22nd for Santa Cruz and gets back on the 26th. He is at least here for Halloween. But leaves on the 2nd for Hawaii. This crazy schedule continues thru Dec. as of now. We will miss Daddy, but at least the internet is available almost everywhere.

No comments: